AutoCFO is a leading financial forecasting and analytics software for high-growth businesses. Our dynamic toolset allows our customers to quickly gain deep financial insights into their business and our CFOs help them answer their most strategic growth questions. Our customers love us because we enable them to take control of their finances, change the trajectory of their business, and affordably provide them with financial insights and advice from best-in-class CFOs and finance leaders.
Play a mission critical role in taking a rapidly growing business to the next level. We need a self-starting, driven, and adaptable Account Executive (AE) to help us keep up with and generate new demand and further develop, institutionalize, and expand our sales process and sales channels.
Your challenge is to accelerate our sales process, lead product demos for prospective and existing customers, and help close new business. You will also help further develop existing sales channels and stand up new channels.
We are looking for a self-motivated, strategic and tactical individual who loves solving challenging problems and is hungry to learn. You will assess prospective customer needs, cater your sales approach, and guide them through their buying journey to close new business.
Reporting to our CEO and receiving Executive Coaching from an experienced sales executive, you will get exposure to and work across diverse sales and marketing initiatives and be a part of building AutoCFO’s sales team from the ground up.
This is a great opportunity to get broad experience, be a part of a rapidly growing team, and take your skills and career to the next level.
- Become a trusted advisor/consultant to our prospects/customers
- Drive AutoCFO’s growth by converting new business opportunities into paying customers
- Own deals from discovery to close; conduct high-quality, compelling discovery calls and product demonstrations
- Meet or exceed assigned quota for generating sales from new business and existing customers
- Share customer and prospect insights and feedback across AutoCFO team
- Represent AutoCFO in the market with incredible integrity and professionalism
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate information in CRM
- 0-5 years of sales experience, preferably in an Account Executive or business development role
- Strong understanding of sales process, software demonstrations, and follow-up cadence
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex issues clearly
- Value and benefit-based software demonstration skills (B2B software experience preferred)
- Excellent listening, oral and written communication skills
- B2B SaaS and/or startup experience (preferred)
- Experience using a sales CRM
- Ownership mentality. You take responsibility and love accountability and growth
- Hungry. You’re driven to make a big impact and grow your career at a high-growth startup
- Empathetic. You love people, are curious about their needs, and have a strong desire to help them
- Adaptable. You’re self-sufficient, self-aware, resourceful and open to feedback and development
- Team Player. You work collaboratively and energetically
- Entrepreneurial. You thrive in a nimble, lean, unstructured, fast-paced startup
- Problem Solver. You have the ability to think critically and solve customers’ problems
- Tenacious. Sales can be hard, but you’re resilient and determined to succeed. You’ve got grit.
- Communicator. You’re an excellent communicator, your emails and calls are clear and compelling
- Proven. You’ve developed a track record for exceeding expectations
- Competitive compensation, including performance-based pay
- Potential for rapid career expansion
- Fully remote company – work from wherever you like
We are a high-energy, fast-moving, and passionate team with a casual, laid back atmosphere where we care greatly about our team and customer. Join our team to play a critical role in a high growth business in a dynamic industry.
Please submit the form below to apply for this position.