The modern world needs live, real-time data streams while the tech stack for small business owners is constantly evolving. Welcome to the world of real-time financial data and live, easily updated forecasting.
Tag: financial plan
Are you building a budget for your business? Make the process easier on yourself by asking these 6 questions.
Tax season! Personally, it is not my favorite task. I love spreadsheets and financials and numbers, but I do not like doing my taxes. Tax season is also that time of year where we all take a hard look at how we did last year.
– Did we hit the revenue goals that we were expecting?
– Did we achieve the cash flows that we were planning on?
– Are we going to make a contribution to our 401(k) this year or defer that decision another year?
– Did I make enough money to make a withdrawal or pay myself a little more?
Most business owners know they should build a budget, but don’t bother creating one. Why is that? Here are the 3 main reasons.
– I’ve never built a budget and wouldn’t know where to start.
– I’m not a big numbers fan or I don’t like Excel.
– I’ve done one in the past, but never ended up looking at it so it seems kind of pointless.